Thursday, September 08, 2016

                                           HEY GUYS!!!





Sorry for not posting these days I've been busy, I was away for sometimes and now I'm back and better. :)


On today's post I'm going to introduce my new choker collection that I have been working on. lace and denim.....
























CHOKER-BY ROSELINEROSE_BOUTIQUE - TOP & SKRIT- BERSHKA  -SHOES -RIVER ISLAND -BAG -TOPSHOP
 To see more of my wrok follow my instagram clothing page: @roselinerose_boutique and personel instagram: @roseline_lafleur_rose                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Thank you see you soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments