ONE OUTFIT TWO LOOKS

Tuesday, May 24, 2016



Hello everyone, today's topic is about one outfit two looks. As I said on my previous post.. Summer time is approaching and I would like you guys to inform me on what outfits you guys like and what you guys would like to see me wear, you can do this by simply putting '#AskRose' on your captions and I just like to know what you guys want me to wear for example .. Do you guys want me to be more casual on my posts or more classy and as my new fashion line 'RoselineRose' is coming I would like to know what sort of styles my viewers and readers like which would help me to design clothing that not best suits me but suits you guys too. 


Back to my post we have two different shoes, if you want you can be casual and wear trainers or you can go with heels for a good night out. I would like to hear and see what you guys think, if you would like any advice on any outfits then you can ask me personally by tagging #AskRose on your pictures or you can direct message me on Instagram @roseline_lafleur_rose
























Top - Forever21
Skirt - H&M
Bag -Zara
Heels - New Look
Adidas trainers - JD



Thank You xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments